Saturday 24 February 2018

5 SWEET AND SIMPLE GENUINE WAYS TO TELL YOUR PARTNER YOU'RE SORRY

One of the hardest things to do for most people is to say, 'sorry,' to a friend or loved one. Not everyone is ready to immediately swallow their pride and admit they've messed things up. Even when they know deep inside their hearts that they've done wrong and hurt their partner in the process, saying sorry becomes a really big issue for them, They simply do not know how to apologize and do it genuinely.But there will always come a time when you'll be forced to assess the one out of the two that you value more - your pride or your relationship. When you make a mess of your relationship, you definitely need to make things up, and one of the ways to start is by coming up with words that genuinely convey how sorry you are. Here are five sweet and simple lines you can adopt.

1. "I was wrong, I'm sorry." This is one of the most effective of the lot. It shows clearly that not only are you sorry, but you also admit you were wrong. 

2. "I'm sorry for being so insensitive." Many of us are guilty of
this. We take our partners for granted and become so insensitive to their feelings and needs.When you admit this and also say you're sorry, that should melt your partner's heart.

3. "Please, forgive me, I wish I could take back what I did/said. How can I make it up to you?" This is so strong your partner would find it sincere and genuine. And you also give your partner the opportunity to take you on with the request, "how can I make it up to you?"

4. "I'm not perfect, but I try my best. Please, accept my apology." Sure, nobody's perfect, but nothing would appease your hurting partner like admitting you're not perfect and you're willing to make amends.Then, he/she will realize you're truly and genuinely sorry.

5. "You may not forgive me for what I've done, but I want you to know that I'm sorry and I want to make everything alright again." This is possibly the strongest of the lot. It totally sums up the huge guilt you feel inside and the remorse you already feel. Except if you've done something terribly bad, a line like this is enough to melt you partner's heart and put the quarrel behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment